Frequently Asked Questions
- NO. The majority of EYC members who join our club are NOT boat owners. EYC hosts a “year-round” calendar of social and professional events, by land and sea. Members have privilege to enjoy seasonal boating activities i.e., marina events, raft-ups, beach life and other group events organized by the club.
- JOIN THE CLUB! Adventure Awaits You! You are sure to engage new friends, professional partners and opportunities for sporting and social activities that can enrich your life and expand your business.
- BOAT LIFE and raft-ups are so much fun! EYC organizes club cruises several times during the year with other yacht clubs and harbors, to include raft ups, beach parties, group dinners and other nautical activities that can be accessed by land and sea to allow you to invite others!
- MARITIME EDUCATION. EYC Foundation offers programs to teach water safety, sailing and powerboating to expose our members to the world of boating. We can host team building events and more. Go from being a novice to an experienced boater.
- A minority women owned business. EYC corporate operations, member services, travel and events management are passionately and professionally coordinated by CEO and Founder, Shirley Johnson, qualified EYC Staff and Crew.
FLEET OPERATIONS are professionally managed and maintained according to guidelines provided by our Industry Partners, United States Coast Guard Licensed Captains and Certified Crew Members who chart our courses, maintain and navigate our vessels with “Safety 1st being our #1 priority”.
CORPORATE SUITE is located in Bowie, Maryland.
HOME PORT is Annapolis, MD.
EYC vessels are docked at National Harbor Marina on the Potomac River and marinas in Annapolis, Maryland located on the Chesapeake Bay.
MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS OR CHARTER RESERVATIONS?
Email your inquiry and event date request to: Admin@ELITE100YachtClub.com
Membership Questions Call: 240-398-9738
Reservations Call: 888-471-4955
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS: *See “JOIN” for membership options
CHARTERS: “All inclusive” in your contract will be your Captain/Crew, Fuel, Port Fees and any additional services agreed upon in writing. *See Destinations.
NOT INCLUDED “Tips”. Tipping your Captain and Crew Members is customary and recommended, and NOT included in your contract.
EYC FLEET includes powerboats and sailing yachts ranging from 24ft. to 55ft., with on-board amenities to enjoy dining, entertaining, fishing and conducting business on the Chesapeake Bay and Potomac River. For quote, call or email inquiry with event type and details to admin@Elite100yachtclub.com
How many guests or employees can I plan to host for my event?
Private Charter/Cruise: 1-12 (Based on Vessel)
Land/Venue Options: 1-200
Travel Events: Optional
Deposit of 50% will be required to confirm a reservation.
Accepted Forms of Payment: Cash, CashApp, Zelle, Visa/Mastercard *Corporate Checks (Members Only – at least 15 days prior to event)
See our Cancellation Policy.
- What happens if it rains on the day of my event?
Welcome to boating!! In the event of severe thunderstorms and/or lighting conditions — your cruise may be delayed, but in most cases, will NOT be canceled. You and your guests will have full use of onboard amenities to comfortably keep the party going! Our Captain and Crew monitor weather conditions regularly in coordination with U.S. Coast Guard. Any decision to cancel a charter due to extreme weather conditions will be determined “at the call and discretion of the Captain On-Duty or assigned to your Charter”. See our Cancellation/Refund Policy.
YES. It is recommended that you pack your cooler and/or prepare your platters prior to arrival.
– EYC will provide one (1) cooler filled with ice and bottled water onboard.
– NO Red Wine allowed to be consumed onboard LOWER DECK area.
YES. Your Reservationist can recommend several restaurants or catering partners, familiar with our docks, vessels and galley spaces, who can offer menu options suitable to “dock and dine” or other boating activities. Some will deliver.
“All inclusive” in your contract will be your Captain/Crew, Fuel, Port Fees and any additional agreed upon charter services.
“Tipping” your Captain and Crew Member is customary and recommended, and NOT included in your contract.
Our Yacht is operated by experienced Captains and Coast Guard Certified Crew Members who chart our courses and navigate our vessel with “Safety 1st being our #1 priority”.
ELITE100 crew will be prepared to welcome guests onboard 30 minutes prior to your contract departure time. Our Marina has a deli, restaurant and beachside amenities where your group could elect to gather and relax earlier.
FREE parking is available in the parking lots directly across the street from the Marina office (on both sides of the Deli).
*Vehicles parked in slip holder parking lot (directly in front of the dock—WILL be towed. NO exceptions to the parking restrictions as posted. EYC will NOT assume ANY liability for loss, fees or charges.
Weather: Light Jacket and/or Sweater is recommended for evening “bay breezes”.
Footweather: Comfort and Safety! High heels are NOT recommended to be worn on the docks, piers and when boarding the Yacht (Ladies, pack your Stilettos). Low heels, sandals, flip flops and dock shoes are perfect for boating comfort and style!